A highly detailed, data-centric analysis of the world market for AI-based image analysis tools.
- Dedicated analysis for 9 major clinical application markets, with analysis of the product mix, regional variations, competitive landscape, vendor market shares and the trends driving growth.
- Coverage of four major product categories: computer-aided detection, quantitative imaging, decision support and automated diagnosis.
- Detailed profiles of 32 innovative and leading vendors, with information on products and services, target markets, strategy, SWOT analysis, key relationships and capital funding.
- All market data presented in revenues, shipments and installed base, along with average pricing data.
- A service, not just a report. You will have direct access to the report author to answer any questions, for our latest insights on the market, etc.
- Identify the products and end-markets driving growth
- Review how the market drivers and barriers to growth have changed over the last 12 months
- Quantitative analysis of market size and forecast growth
- Market share estimates for the leading vendors
- Detailed profiles of innovative and leading vendors, including SWOT analysis for each
- Identify potential partners and acquisition targets
- Market analysis for Detection, Quantification, Decision Support and Diagnosis products
- Impact of advanced machine learning and deep learning by application
- Analysis by modality into MRI, CT, Ultrasound and X-ray / FFDM / DBT
- Review of go-to-market strategies
- Analysis and insights to support your strategy planning
- Product pricing and software licensing strategies