The Population Health Management market intelligence service is a subscription service that provides:
- Ongoing data, insights and analysis on the global population health management & integrated care markets
- Four market reports delivered over a 12-month period. Each providing detailed analysis of the market in question
- Regular updates of key market metrics. Competitive analysis and market shares for each major product type and region
- Quarterly analyst briefing offered to each subscriber firm. Analyst hours included for ad-hoc discussion, commentary and briefings
The Four reports included in the 2019 subscription are:
- PHM – Emerging Market Trends and Product Developments at HIMSS – Show Report – March 2019
- Population Health Management – North America – Core Report – July 2019
- Population Health Management and Integrated Care – EMEA, Asia, Latin America – Core Report – Sept 2019
- Population Health Management – North America – Interim Report – November 2019
Report Deliverable Overview:
1. Population Health Management – North America – Core Report
The 2019 service will include the 4th edition of PHM – North America. The report has become the go-to market intelligence source for vendors looking to understand their position in the North American market and to benchmark performance against competitors.
2.PHM & Integrated Care Technology – EMEA, Asia & Latin America – Core Report
The PHM market outside of North America is becoming increasingly attractive to vendors looking to strategise for long-term growth. This report provides a comprehensive view of which countries offer the greatest prospects for PHM outside of North America.
3. Population Health Management – North America – Interim Report
The PHM North America Core Report is accompanied by an Interim Report that provides an analysis of market growth over the first half of 2019, updates to the market forecasts and an analysis of key changes in the market environment.
4. PHM – Emerging Market Trends and Product Developments at HIMSS – Show Report
HIMSS 2019 will be the most influential show in the annual calendar for vendors to showcase new product developments and strategies. This report will cut through the noise providing an assessment of the market impact of PHM-related announcements during HIMSS.