This is Signify Research’s 2020 report on the acute, community and home telehealth market, which was published in June 2020.
Key issues addressed:
- How will COVID 19 impact the telehealth market in different settings and different geographies?
- What will be its impact in 2020, and as lockdown restrictions are lifted, what will be the medium-term impact?
- To what extent are trends towards enterprise scale telehealth driving market developments and M&A within the supplier base?
- Which settings offer the largest telehealth markets (on-demand, inpatient surgical/medical support, tele-ICU, RPM), how does this vary by country and who are the leading vendors in each setting?
Signify Research uses a unique approach to measure the telehealth market, examining how telehealth is being implemented across a range of primary, acute and post-acute care settings. The report measures the service, platform and hardware revenues in 20 countries and regions across six different care settings:
- On-demand/Direct Access
- Acute Surgical/Medical Support
- Transition of Care
- Remote Patient Monitoring