Signify Research’s Telehealth Market Intelligence Serivces provides subscribers with a rolling set of publications over a twelve month period that provide deep-dive analysis on the use of telehealth in a range of care settings and geographies.
The deliverables included in the 2021/2022 subscription are:
- Telehealth – Country Market Report – Country specific review of telehealth market – Two country reports per month
- Primary Care/Non-Hospital Telehealth – Publishing August 2021
- Hospital Telehealth – Publishing October 2021
- Remote Patient Monitoring – Publishing February 2022
Report Deliverable Overview:
1. Telehealth – Country Market Report – Two Country Reports per Month
- Government funding and national eHealth initiatives
- Market sizing and 5-year forecasts by product and vertical
- Vendor and Service Provider competitor environment and partnerships
- Review of virtual care platform and service functionality
- Review telehealth platform and service procurement by vertical (primary care, employers, private insurance, public health organisations, hospitals)
2. Primary Care/Non-Hospital Telehealth – Publishing August 2021
Report presenting market dynamics, estimates, forecasts and analysis of major drivers for telehealth in primary care, including on-demand consumer telehealth services. The report will examine platform revenues for a range of vendor types including eHealth Vendor Platforms (solutions that include video portal, triage, messaging, Patient Education content, etc.)
3. Hospital Telehealth – Publishing October 2021
Report presenting market dynamics, estimates, forecasts and analysis of major drivers for telehealth in clinical surveillance and surgical/medical support. Examines both the market for virtual care tools to support provider-to-provider telehealth and provider-to-patient platforms used in hospital settings.
4. Remote Patient Monitoring – February 2022
Report presenting market dynamics, estimates, forecasts and analysis of major drivers for remote patient monitoring (RPM). The report will examine the market for RPM in terms of Value-add RPM solutions (that include condition specific clinical workflows, patient engagement applications, AI-based predictive notifications, logistic, etc), Stand Alone Platforms (customer configurable platforms and hardware) and Clinical Surveillance Services.