This is a brochure for Signify Research’s 2020 report on the global teleradiology market
published in April 2020.
Key issues addressed:
- How large is the global teleradiology market in terms of revenue and how will this change
over the next five years?
- How does the market break out in terms of IT versus services?
- How is the services market split between IT/implementation and reading/reporting services?
- To what extent are teleradiology reading service providers and IT vendors adopting AI?
- Who are the leading IT vendors? Who are the leading reading/reporting service providers?
- Which verticals are driving adoption (radiology groups, imaging centres, hospitals)?
- What are the volumes of diagnostic imaging reads by country/region and what is the
penetration of teleradiology?
- What will be the potential impact of COVID-19 on the teleradiology market?
- Reading volumes by country with teleradiology penetration estimates and forecasts.
- Market for reading services presented with separate analysis for IT sold to reading service providers.
- Quantitative analysis of market size and forecast growth by major country
- Market share estimates for the leading teleradiology IT vendors and leading reading service providers
- Detailed profiles of 35 leading IT vendors and teleradiology reading service providers
- Identify potential partners and acquisition targets
- Analysis of each geographic market by modality (MRI, CT, X-Ray, Ultrasound)
- Market analysis by function (out of hours reporting, routine reporting, specialist reporting, quality audit)
- Market development by IT product (PACS, Other Imaging IT)
- Review and plan go-to-market strategies using reliable data
- Analysis and insights to support your strategy planning
- Product pricing and software delivery strategies