This report is an expansion of the ultrasound coverage offered by Signify Research and addresses the ultrasound transducer and catheter market by region, clinical application, and product type, with vendor market shares also available for each region and application. Shipments of transducers and catheters are forecast for a 2019 to 2024 CAGR of 6% with biggest growth forecast for the POC market. This is due to the massive increase of shipments in 2020 because of the COVID-19 pandemic and due to the increased use of MEMS technology, which lowers the cost of ultrasound transducers and is driving sales. Customers of this report will be able to leverage our insight for strategic planning and plan for the effects and fallout from the COVID-19 pandemic, which is addressed in the report.
This report answers:
- How large is the global ultrasound transducers market in terms of revenue and how will this change over the next five years?
- For each clinical application, how does the market break out in terms of transducer type?
- Which transducer types are driving market growth?
- What share of the market do specialist probe companies have versus ultrasound systems companies?
- Who are the leading ultrasound probe vendors?
- Identify the countries, products and clinical markets driving growth
- Review the market drivers and barriers for growth
- Quantitative analysis of market size and forecast growth
- Vendor market shares for 2019
- Compare the market shares held by specialist probe OEMs and ultrasound system OEMs
- Detailed product matrix for each of the leading vendors
- Analysis of the product mix for each clinical application and each region
- Analysis of the key technology trends for transducers
- Market segmented by probe type, including Linear, Convex and Phased Array probes
- Analysis and insights to support your strategy planning
- Our take on the future direction of the market
- Direct access to the Analyst for an expert opinion when you need it