This is a new Market Report on the global market for Patient Monitors – World – Interim Update – 2023, published in July 2023. Patient monitoring facilities are continuing to evolve, to ensure patients are managed and triaged appropriately. Patient data is also being further aggregated from multiple platforms, with more advanced clinical decision support tools appearing to enable smarter real-time decision making. Manufacturers are ahead of the curve in terms of the development of solutions that promote flexible care to help reduce any further burden to overstretched facilities. Whilst wearable monitoring is fast becoming the next stage of development within lower acuity provision. The digital evolution has certainly provided the impetus to advance monitoring provision to the next stage be able to improve patient outcomes.
The report provides:
- An updated analysis of the patient monitor market from an analyst team with extensive industry experience.
- Dedicated chapters for each of the major products, with analysis of the sub-regional and country variations, competitive landscape, vendor market shares and the trends driving/inhibiting growth.
- Strong focus on meaningful and useable data, accompanied by actionable analyst insights.
- Assessment of the impact of COVID-19 on product demand and competitive environment.
- Analysis of the innovative solutions entering the market.
- Review of the market drivers and barriers for growth.
- Quantitative analysis of market size and forecast growth.
- Market assessment of core offerings from major vendors.
- Assessment of the key developments from major vendors within the monitoring market.
- Market share assessment at a sub-regional level by major product type for 2021 and 2022.
- Analysis of each core product by country.
- Assessment of the change in customer demand for critical product features.
- Identification of trends in product development.
- Qualitative assessment of trends such as brand standardisation, digitalisation, and environmental considerations.
- Review of go-to-market strategies.
- Analysis and insights to support your strategy planning.
- Our opinion on the future direction of the markets.