How we’re better…it’s all in the way we work
At Signify Research we are passionately curious about Healthcare Technology and we strive to deliver the most robust market data and insights, to help our customers make the right strategic decisions.
Focus on primary research
We blend primary data collected from in-depth interviews with technology vendors and healthcare providers to ensure our Analysts have a balanced view of the market trends. Whilst primary research is the cornerstone of our work, we have developed a unique country level database of healthcare infrastructure. This enables our Analysts to build detailed, transparent and reliable models of current and projected demand for various healthcare technologies.
Unparalleled access to our analysts
Whether our research is delivered as an off-the-shelf report or as a consultancy project, our customers benefit from direct access to our Analyst team and an expert opinion when they need it. We encourage our clients to think of us as an extension to their in-house market intelligence team, and to contact our Analysts whenever they need help.
This is how we work for a typical syndicated project.
Scope research with industry stakeholders
- Talk with industry stakeholders to understand their information needs
- Issue proposed research agenda and invite customers to take Advance Purchase option
Interview technology vendors
- Evaluate supply to the market and the trends that will impact growth
- Strong focus on collecting sales, shipments and pricing data
Primary research - healthcare providers
- Conduct in-depth interviews with healthcare professionals across W. Europe and the US
- Strong focus on open-ended and probing questions
- Interviews conducted over the phone or in person
Healthcare infrastructure database
- Leverage Signify Research’s proprietary database of key metrics on national healthcare systems
- Allows for the impact of macro-economic and health infrastructure trends to be monitored
- Enables Signify Research to understand total available markets, technology penetration rates and product replacement rates
Collate secondary research
- Supplement primary research with a variety of secondary research sources
- Company news and financial information, economic data, conference proceedings, etc.
Data analysis and forecast modelling
- Market sizes based on ‘bottom-up’ method, from primary data collected from vendors
- Robust forecast models driven by proprietary database of hospital infrastructure
Ongoing analyst support
- Q&A session to highlight the key findings of the research and to answer customer questions
- Ongoing support to help customers stay informed of latest market developments
These are our core research values that shape the way we work:
We combine intellectual curiosity, robust research techniques and a genuine interest in healthcare technology to deliver meaningful data and insights to our customers.
We produce accurate, detailed and credible market data and insights, based on primary data collected from healthcare technology companies and their customers
We use proven research methods to produce data that our customers can use with confidence
We listen to our customers to understand their research needs, so that our products deliver useable and insightful analysis.
We use robust modelling tools and provide clear and concise descriptions of the assumptions that underpin our market data.
Our Analysts are easily accessible for our customers and provide quick responses to enquiries.
Meet The Leadership Team
Simon Harris | Managing Director
Simon has 23 years of experience in technology market intelligence, having served as Executive Vice President at IMS Research and Senior Research Director for IHS Inc.’s Technology division. Whilst at IMS Research he established the InMedica brand of medical market research. Out of work, Simon has a passion for indie music, fast cars, and of course – his wife and three children.
Steve Holloway | Company Director
Steve has 8 years of experience in healthcare technology market intelligence, having served as Senior Analyst at InMedica (part of IMS Research) and Associate Director for IHS Inc.’s Healthcare Technology practice. Steve’s areas of expertise include Healthcare IT and Medical Imaging. In his spare time, Steve enjoys training for and competing in triathlon, hiking, wine and watching his beloved Bath Rugby.
Alex Green | Company Director
Alex has 21 years of experience in technology market intelligence. He leads on Signify Research’s Digital Health offerings with a focus on population health management and telehealth. Prior to joining Signify he served as a Senior Research Director at IHS and as a Business Analyst/IT Project Manager in a joint NHS/Government role. In his spare time, Alex enjoys Crossfit, coaching football & supporting Northampton Saints rugby.