This is a brochure for Signify Research’s report on the Market Opportunities for Enterprise Imaging, published in October 2023.
As providers emerge post-pandemic, longer-term strategies are returning to focus. With IT investment transitioning from enterprise radiology to enterprise imaging, vendors must evaluate how best to manage and prioritise the development of an EI platform, to prevent missing out on larger, multi-site, multi-speciality opportunities. But which specialities are expected to integrate first? What role is an enterprise imaging vendor expected to play? How will advance technologies such as cloud, AI and analytics impact different specialities?
Vendors must evaluate:
- Which specialities are expected to integrate first and how does this differ by region?
- What role is an enterprise imaging vendor expected to play?
- How will advance technologies such as cloud, AI and analytics impact different specialities?
- Identify the products and end-markets driving growth
- Review the market drivers and barriers for growth
- Quantitative analysis of the market size and forecast growth
- Analysis on the role of Enterprise Imaging in vendor selection
- Impact of AI beyond radiology
- Reccomendation by vendor type
- Analysis of major technology trends per segment
- Impact of AI on different specialties
- Role of public cloud in Enterprise ImagingT
- Review of go-to-market strategies
- Analysis and insights to support your strategy planning
- Business model and licensing strategies